Gary is a co-founder and Vice President of The Collective
. Prior to this, he spent nearly 4 years at Virgin Interactive
where he served as lead programmer from 1994 through 1997.
Before coming to the US, Gary worked for four years as a freelance game programmer in the UK on many successful 8 and 16 bit console games including Road Rash
and Terminator II
for clients such as Electronic Arts
Prior to this Gary worked as an Artist, Lead Programmer and Project Lead within Gremlin Graphics
and US Gold
for four years on many early 8 bit home computer games.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (2006), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005), LucasArts
- Wrath Unleashed (2004), LucasArts
- The X-Files: Resist or Serve (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (2003), LucasArts
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen (2000), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Ford Racing (1999), Empire Interactive Entertainment
- Men in Black: The Game (1998), Gremlin Interactive Ltd.
- Toonstruck (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Demolition Man (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- The Flash (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Road Rash (1993), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Chuck Rock (1992), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Impossible Mission (1990), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Mickey Mouse: The Computer Game (1988), Gremlin Graphics Software Ltd.
- Techno Cop (1988), Gremlin Graphics Software Ltd.
- Basil the Great Mouse Detective (1987), Gremlin Graphics Software Ltd.
- Frank Bruno's Boxing (1985), Elite Systems Ltd.