Guillaume de Fondaumière
Guillaume de Fondaumière holds a Masters Degree in Marketing and Management. He co-founded Arxel Tribe
in 1993, a 3D graphics studio that was to become a video game developer in 1996, and later a video game publisher (2000). The company was sold early 2001 to Italian publisher CTO S.p.A.
, listed on the Milan Stock Exchange. He remained President CEO of the company until he left office in 2003.
With Arxel, he produced and/or published close to 20 video games during 1996 and 2003, amongst which Pilgrim
, created with author Paulo Coelho
and designer Moebius, Ring
in collaboration with designer Philippe Druillet
and Hannibal: the game
based on Universal Studio's eponymous movie by Ridley Scott
He joined Quantic Dream
in 2004 as Chief Operating Officer in charge of Administration / Finance and Business Development.
- Heavy Rain (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Heavy Rain: Chronicle One - The Taxidermist (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Indigo Prophecy (2005), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Mistmare (2003), Mindscape (UK) Limited
- The Gladiators: Galactic Circus Games (2002), Wanadoo Edition
- Jerusalem: The Three Roads to the Holy Land (2002), Cryo Interactive Entertainment
- The Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin (2000), Arxel Tribe, Wanadoo Edition
- The Messenger (2000), France Télécom Multimédia, Microïds
- TimeScape: Journey to Pompeii (2000), Cryo Interactive Entertainment
- Seven Games of the Soul (1999), Cryo Interactive Entertainment
- Pilgrim: Faith as a Weapon (1998), Anne Carrière Multimedia, Infogrames Multimedia SA