If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJim O'Keane started at Raven in the fall of 2001. Jim has been writing software professionally since 1985.
He has a degree in Electrical Computer Engineering from the University of Wisconsin. Jim has held a number of non-game related jobs (gasp!) on software projects ranging from Computer Aided Design to Video Editing.
His first commercially published game was "Over the Rainbow" for the C64 released in 1983. Jim has developed games published by Sierra, SegaPC, and TalonSoft. Jim started at Raven helping out on Soldier of Fortune 2 and was the game tech lead on X-Men Legends. In his spare time, he plays volleyball, snowboards and bicycles.
In 2009, Jim currently works for Sony and was lead developer on Media Manager for PSP as well as other media software projects.
He is currently working on learning new platforms like Android OS and Apple iPhone OS.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Jim O'Keane
- Jim O'Keene
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Tribal Rage (1998), Empire Interactive Entertainment, TalonSoft, Inc.
- Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc., Motion Picture Corporation of America Interactive
- Conqueror: A.D. 1086 (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.