Mark Wallace is currently responsible for the management of HopeLab Foundations’s
game development, manufacturing and distribution, QA and customer service efforts.
He was most recently a senior producer for Electronic Arts Inc.
where he was responsible for the overall management of both internal and external development teams, including creative direction, staffing, scheduling, budgeting, team building and contract negotiations.
Earlier in his career, he was with Crystal Dynamics Inc.
, which he joined at start-up in 1992 to build the company’s first game development team. While at the company, he was instrumental in bringing key talent into the growing company, as well as developing titles across multiple platforms. He later moved into a senior management role as executive producer, responsible for budgeting and staff development, as well day-to-day management of several titles.
Mr. Wallace was also a producer at Accolade Inc.
from 1988 to 1992, after starting his career with Electronic Arts in 1986.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Re-Mission (2006), HopeLab
- Majestic: Special Edition (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (2000), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Warzone 2100 (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Elvira's Horror Pack (1998), Adventure Soft Publishing Ltd.
- Silencer (1998),
- The Unholy War (1998), Eidos, Inc.
- Pandemonium 2 (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Blazing Dragons (1996), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (1996), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Pandemonium! (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Alien Logic (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- The Horde (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Total Eclipse (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Crash 'n Burn (1993), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Potsworth & Co. (1992), Hi-Tec Software Ltd.
- WaxWorks (1992), Accolade, Inc.
- Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus (1991), Accolade, Inc.
- Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1991), Hi-Tec Software Ltd.
- The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate (1990), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Day of the Viper (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Heat Wave: Offshore Superboat Racing (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus presents The Major Championship Courses of 1990 (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus' Unlimited Golf & Course Design (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Blue Angels: Formation Flight Simulation (1989), Accolade, Inc.
- Don't Go Alone (1989), Accolade, Inc.
- The Third Courier (1989), Accolade, Inc.