John Swiderski is President of Mean Hamster Software
, a company which develops games for a variety of platforms, including the Pocket PC, Smart Phones, PDAs, Sony PSP, Windows PC and retro games for Amiga and Atari.
John's start in the gaming industry began in the eighties when he produced dozens of titles for the Commodore 64 and Amiga. John continued his interest in development for these legacy game systems with several titles for the Atari 5200 in late 1999. A change in direction led to title development for a new medium, handheld computers and Pocket PCs.
In 2005, Mean Hamster developed Pocket PC versions for Cyan Worlds, Inc.
. John also worked with Fossil, writing the Wrist PDA development paper, along with three software programs. Future plans include game development for Sony PSP, Nintendo and PC platforms.
In 2008, John created Pet Shop Hop for PlayFirst, Inc.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Myst V: End of Ages (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Bristles (2004), Atari2600.com, First Star Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Combat II Advanced (2003), Mean Hamster Software, Inc.
- Klax (2003), Atari2600.com
- Haunted House II 3D (2002), Mean Hamster Software, Inc.