Damon Lane Waldrip
Developer BIOAfter studying art and music at U.T. Austin, Damon Lane Waldrip started his career in games at ORIGIN Systems. There, he helped make Wing Commander Armada, Wing Commander III (for the 3DO), Wing Commander 4, Wing Commander: Prophecy, and also contributed to Ultima IX and Ultima Online 2.
He eventually went on to Sony Online Entertainment to make Star Wars: Galaxies.
In 2008 he is Character Technical Director at Red Fly Studio.
Also Known As
- Damon Waldrip
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked! (2009), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (2008), SouthPeak Interactive Corporation
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Episode III Rage of the Wookiees (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - The Total Experience (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Trials of Obi-Wan (2005), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Jump to Lightspeed (2004), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - An Empire Divided (2003), LucasArts
- Ultima IX: Ascension (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Secret Ops (1998), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander Armada (1994), Dong Seo Interactive