Developer BIOAnnette got her start in 2004, working QA on the first expansion for Star Wars: Galaxies at Sony Online Entertainment. She went on to be the Live QA Coordinator for Star Wars: Galaxies and worked on both the Rage of the Wookies and Trials of Obi-Wan expansions.
Annette worked on Wizard101 and an unannounced project at KingsIsle Entertainment in 2007.
In August 2008, Annette moved to NetDevil to work on LEGO Universe, she is now employed with LEGO Digital on the same project.
After the shut down of LEGO Universe and the closing of the studio, Annette opted to take an indefinite break from the gaming industry.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- LEGO Universe (2010), Lego Group, The
- Pirates: Constructible Strategy Game Online (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - The Complete Online Adventures (2006), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Episode III Rage of the Wookiees (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - The Total Experience (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Trials of Obi-Wan (2005), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Jump to Lightspeed (2004), LucasArts