If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIORandy Wilson started his career in the video game industry in 1999 as a composer for a small project of amateurs. He quickly adapted into character creation as well as sound effects.
His first published project was as a sound designer for EST Games' title, World Fables. He created battle effects as well as voiceovers for event prompts. "Your town is under attack!"
Since then, he created his own development team, Broken Attitude Studios (http://www.brokenattitude.com). The team began working on Transient Shift, a First Person Shooter, in 2004 but with the advent of HD gaming, the team switched engines and resumed development in 2008. The title is slated for a 2010 release date on PC, with other platforms unannounced, but not declined.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- God of War: Ascension (2013), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Rise of Nightmares (2011), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (2010), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Front Mission Evolved (2010), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- The Sims 3 (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Sopranos: Road to Respect (2006), THQ Inc.
- World Fables (2004), Comport Interactive
- BattleBots: Design & Destroy (2003), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (2003), Bethesda Softworks LLC, Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Urban Yeti! (2002), Telegames, Inc.
- Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (2001), NewKidCo, Inc.
- Animorphs (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software