François Messier is a Computer Science graduate from Heritage College in Hull, Quebec. Francois moved to Toronto (Canada) to follow his dream to work in the game industry.
In February 2005, Francois started working at Groove Games
in Quality Assurance. Francois and then became a Level Designer at Bedlam Games
. (A division of Groove). Nowadays he works as a level/mission design at Ubisoft Divertissements
(Ubisoft Montreal). He is not to be confused with the other François Messier
who works at the same company, but as a data manager/tools programmer.
He sometimes uses the alias "Mesklinite".
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (2013), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry 3 (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Day of the Zombie (2009), 1C Company
- Marine Sharpshooter 4 (2008), Groove Games
- L.A. Street Racing (2007), CITY interactive Sp. z o.o.
- Close Quarters Conflict (2006), Groove Games
- WarPath (2006), Akella
- World War II Combat: Iwo Jima (2006), Groove Games
- World War II Combat: Road to Berlin (2006), Groove Games
- Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green (2005), Groove Games
- Playboy: The Mansion - Private Party (2005), Ubisoft Entertainment SA