Jason began doing contract work for Firaxis
in January of 2005, and we snatched him up for good in January of 2006 as a full-time 3D Programmer.
After attending Columbia University and Manhattan College, Jason received a BS in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, as well as a MS in Computer Science.
In his spare time, Jason enjoys playing Volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee, programming and playing the piano. Jason has been known to reminisce about touching the basketball rim (not once, but twice!) while in college, which he describes as his greatest accomplishment.Jason's Game History:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.