Ahead of the game and proving his work ethic, Tom Symonds received his Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art a full semester early from The Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) in Baltimore, Md. There he majored in General Fine art and held a double concentration in Experimental Animation and Video.
Tom jumped at the opportunity to intern with Firaxis
during his junior and senior years at MICA and was promptly hired at the completion of his degree in 2005.
He hails from the woodsy and progressive New England state of Connecticut.Tom's Game History:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.