Developer BIODanny Ngan is a Seattle-based photographer and animator. He specializes in creative portraiture and event photography, and has recently published work on the Washington State Tourism website, Schmap Travel Guides, TravelGirl Magazine, and Popular Photography Magazine.
He has been an animator in the game industry for 10 years, and worked with studios such as Dynamix Inc., Sierra On-Line, GarageGames, Buzz Monkey Software, and Microsoft Game Studios. Currently (2008) he works as an animator at Amaze Entertainment. His most recently shipped titles include Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest and Over The Hedge: Hammy Goes Nuts! (both PSP).
He has also been teaching animation as an adjunct instructor at the University of Oregon Department of Art for 6 years.
- Rock Band 3 (2010), MTV Games
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (2009), LucasArts
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Deluxe Edition) (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Over the Hedge: Hammy Goes Nuts! (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- ThinkTanks (2003), GarageGames, Inc.
- The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Field & Stream: Trophy Hunting 4 (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- 3-D Ultra Radio Control Racers (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.