If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOIn 2005, Jessica Chaing's title with Her Interactive is Marketing Producer.
Jessica ensures that the Nancy Drew games are launched on time and with much fanfare. In addition, she analyses a variety of data to better understand the market’s needs. She also updates the website and manages the message board.
A graduate of the University of Washington, Jessica majored in business and minored in philosophy. She interned at Alaska Airlines, Wizards of the Coast, and the Experience Music Project before getting her first real job as a spammer for Holland America Line. Fortunately, her old roommate Mari saved her and recruited her to market Nancy Drew games.
In Jessica’s spare time, she enjoys roller hockey, dragon boat, running, skiing, eating yummy foods, playing games, and chasing bunnies.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Nancy Drew Mobile Mysteries: Shadow Ranch (2011), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger! (2009), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! (2008), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull (2007), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: Danger by Design (2006), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave (2006), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (2005), Her Interactive, Inc.