Janry Burns has ten years of experience in the game industry, the latter of which as the Art Director at Papaya Studio
in Irvine, California. The studio is a dedicated and tight-knit game developer, where he is heavily involved with the management of all aspects of the art and animation department. He has shipped many titles on many platforms Including PSP, PS2, PS3, GameCube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC.
Next to the games listed below, he has also contributed to:
- A Cars Toon: Maters Tall Tales (Wii)
- Ben10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PS2, PSP)
- Coraline (PS2, Wii)
- Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (PS2, Wii, PC)
- George of the Jungle and the Search for the Secret (PS2, Wii)
- Nicktoons Movin' (PS2)
- Pacman Fever (PS2, GameCube)
- Shrek Super Party (Xbox, PS2, GameCube)
- Starcraft Ghost (Xbox, PS2, GameCube, unreleased)
- Taxi Driver (Xbox, PS2, unreleased)
- Toy Story Mania! (Wii)
- VeggieTales: LarryBoy and the Bad Apple (PS2)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks (2009), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Coraline (2009), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- George of the Jungle and the Search for the Secret (2008), Crave Entertainment, Inc.
- Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (2007), Disney Interactive Studios
- Jim Henson's Muppets Party Cruise (2003), TDK Mediactive, Inc.