Samson Mow is the founder and CEO of Pixelmatic
, a developer of social mobile games. He founded the company in 2011 with a mission to spark the imaginations of people everywhere through games. Pixelmatic's focus is on creating engaging games that are truly social and encourage new connections to be made.
Previously, Samson was a director of production and executive producer at Ubisoft
, where he spearheaded expansion into Asian markets for web, social, and mobile games. Samson oversaw ongoing development and live operations of the cross-platform (web and iOS) MMO strategy game "Might & Magic: Heroes Kingdoms" in Asia, along with the social games "Castle & Co" (Facebook, mixi, Naver) and “The Smurfs & Co” (Facebook, mixi). “The Smurfs & Co” is Ubisoft’s most successful social game to date, reaching over 10 million users through organic growth. Prior to Ubisoft, Samson was in charge of business development and operations at Sitemasher, a Vancouver based startup developing a SaaS platform for building websites and apps. Sitemasher was the winner of the 2008 Blue Sky Innovation Excellence Award from Microsoft and was later acquired by Salesforce.com and rebranded as Site.com.
Samson holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Simon Fraser University in Canada. As a veteran of the game industry, Samson regularly features as a speaker and panelist in conferences such as GDC and CGDC.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Smurfs & Co (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Castle & Co (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Might & Magic: Heroes Kingdoms Asia (2010), NCsoft Korea, Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- My Chinese Coach (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (2006), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (Collector's Edition) (2006), THQ Inc.
- The Outfit (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault (2005), THQ Inc.