If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMarc-Antoine a.k.a. Mark has been working for Beenox Studio since 2005 when there were only 33 employees. He started the first QA of this studio and helped to improve the quality of many games such as:
- Disney/Pixar Cars
- Evil Dead: Regeneration
- Fantastic 4
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- MX vs. ATV Unleashed
- Over the Hedge
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse
- X-Men The Official Game
After a few months of technical QA he was promoted as an IT Specialist. He was working a lot at the company at that time as the number of employees grew steadily.
Only after 2 months he was proposed to help on the start of a new division of Beenox. He then came back to QA as a Senior Project Lead to build up a team of high quality QAs to make them all leads of the now existing Beenox QA. While in this position he worked on popular titles as:
He's still an IT Specialist now and works on the network and technologies of Beenox Studio that is now a 200+ employees company which owned by Activision Blizzard.
- Monsters vs. Aliens (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Quantum of Solace (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Bee Movie Game (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- MX vs. ATV Unleashed (2006), THQ Inc.
- Over the Hedge (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Evil Dead: Regeneration (2005), THQ Inc.
- Gun (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Ultimate Spider-Man (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.