Born 1969 in London, Ian Livingstone has been a professional media composer since 1994. Whilst classically trained from the age of 5 and having a background as a successful pop / dance music producer and session musician, Ian is one of the new breed of composers who is able to shift comfortably from big powerful symphonic scores for full orchestra, to cutting edge electronica.
Over the years, Ian has worked with many of Europe's leading classical musicians and orchestras such as the Vienna Symphony Orchestra. He is able to draw from his extensive experience working on many high-profile projects utilising his state of the art dolby registered surround 5.1 studio.
Ian has previously been commissioned to compose for many advertising, video game, feature film and TV projects for major clients such as Disney, DreamWorks, Fox, Saatchi and Warner Bros.
- All Zombies Must Die! (2011), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- F1 2011 (2011), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Forza Motorsport 4 (2011), Microsoft Studios
- F1 2010 (2010), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Napoleon: Total War (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Battlefield 1943 (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Burn, Zombie Burn! (2009), doublesix
- Ultimate Chess 3D (2009), Glu Mobile Ltd.
- GRID (2008), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Boom Boom Rocket (2007), Pogo.com
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Text Express 2 (2007), Reflexive Entertainment Inc.
- Hammer Heads Deluxe (2006), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Batman Begins (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc., Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Capone Casino 3D (2005), Superscape Ltd.
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Scuba Solitaire 3D (2005), Superscape Ltd.
- Stolen (2005), Hip Games
- Pixelus Deluxe (2004), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (2003), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter (2003), Black Label Games
- Project Gotham Racing 2 (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rocket Mania! Deluxe (2003), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (2003), THQ Inc.
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Disney's Treasure Planet (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Noah's Ark Deluxe (2002), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Art is Dead (2001), Small Rockets
- Starlancer (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Tower of the Ancients (2000), Fiendish Games
- Xenocracy (1998), Grolier Interactive Inc.