Kim (Guttman) McAuliffe is a game designer who began her career as a software developer, with a BS in Computer Science from Florida State University. In 2003 she moved on to take graduate classes at the Savannah College of Art and Design. In 2005 she relocated to Seattle to work on multiple Nintendo DS titles for Griptonite Games
. In 2008 she moved to their sister company Amaze Entertainment
to develop Wii console games. In May 2009 she took a position with Zipper Interactive
to develop games for the PlayStation 3. Most recently, she joined Microsoft Game Studios
in March 2011.
Also Known As
- MAG (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008), Disney Interactive Studios
- Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir (2008), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Spore Creatures (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007), Disney Interactive Studios
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Eragon (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006), LucasArts
- The Sims 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Sims 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc., Maxis Software Inc.