Tony is also a veteran when it comes to computers. Inspired by games like Space Invaders
, Lunar Lander
, he got his first computer 21 years ago as a Christmas present (the UK equivalent of the Timex TS1000) and taught himself how to program, first in BASIC, then in machine code (before the days of assemblers).
Tony has never been far from the games industry, working on a wide variety of different things from video card tools and drivers for Windows, video slot machines and numerous 2D and 3D games, including 2 3D golf games, a flight simulator (about 10 years ago) and strategy games during his stint at Impressions
, including Lords of the Realm
for the Amiga and Rise & Rule of Ancient Empires
.Source: Tilted mill company page.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Hinterland (2008), Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
- Mosby's Confederacy (2008), Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
- SimCity Societies: Destinations (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity Societies (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Caesar IV (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile (2004), Myelin Media, LLC
- The Golf Pro 2 (1998), Empire Interactive Entertainment
- The Rise & Rule of Ancient Empires (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- High Seas Trader (1995), Impressions Games
- Lords of the Realm (1994), Impressions Games
- Tornado (1993), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.