Developer BIOAuriea Harvey was born in 1971 in Indianapolis, IN, USA. She received a B.F.A. in Sculpture at the Parsons School of Design in New York City, New York. In 1995, she founded the web design studio entropy8, which merged in 1999 with zuper.com (by Michaël Samyn) to form Entropy8Zuper!.
In 2002, she founded the 3D and game development company Tale of Tales BVBA with Michaël Samyn, specializing in interactive narrative. Her major profession is fine art and illustration.
Edit Bio | View History
- Bientôt l'été (2012), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Dear Esther (2012), thechineseroom
- Vanitas (2010), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Fatale (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Path: Prologue (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Path (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Graveyard (2008), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Endless Forest (2005), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Min & Meer (2005), Chrysalis Music Benelux