Developer BIOMichaël Samyn was born in 1968 in Poperinge, Belgium. He studied Graphic Design at the Sint Lucas Institute in Ghent, Belgium. In 1995, he founded the web design studio zuper.com, which merged in 1999 with entropy8 (by Auriea Harvey) to form Entropy8Zuper!.
In 2002, he founded the 3D and game development company Tale of Tales BVBA with Auriea Harvey, specializing in interactive narrative. His major profession is graphic design.
Edit Bio | View History
- Entropy8Zuper!) -- Michaël Samyn's web design studio and interactive arts collective
- Radio 1 interview) -- An audio interview in Dutch on the Belgian Radio 1 station with Michaël Samyn.
- Gone Home (2013), Fullbright Company LLC, The
- Bientôt l'été (2012), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Dear Esther (2012), thechineseroom
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2010), Frictional Games
- Vanitas (2010), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Fatale (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Path: Prologue (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Path (2009), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Graveyard (2008), Tale of Tales BVBA
- The Endless Forest (2005), Tale of Tales BVBA
- Min & Meer (2005), Chrysalis Music Benelux