Tyler Thompson is a veteran of the gaming industry whose work on the Diablo series
included programming and technical design on random level generation, player and monster skills, collision and pathing, client/server synchronization, monster AI, level layout tools, content creation tools, quests and the creation and implementation of special effects.
Tyler was a Programmer on Diablo II
and moved into the Project Lead position for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
. He commonly worked with teams of programmers and organized the implementation and integration of both art and programming content into the game. Tyler also worked on the design of several projects in the areas of player skills, monster behavior and quest design as well as serving on the project oversight teams for Warcraft III
and World of Warcraft
. He left Blizzard
in 2003 to join Flagship Studios
with some other former Blizzard employees.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- The Sims 3 (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Sims 3: World Adventures (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Hellgate: London (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Advent Rising (2005), Majesco Entertainment Company
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Collector's Edition) (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (2001), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.