Peter Hu has worked for many years in the gaming industry, has served as a main Programmer on the latest releases in the Diablo franchise
, and was most recently Lead Programmer on the highly anticipated 1.10 patch for Diablo II
. His work on the Diablo series of games included programming and technical design on random level generation, player and monster skills, item randomization and powers, client/server data streaming, monster AI, quest logic, special effects and overall playability and balance.
Peter was a Programmer on both Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
and moved into creating ongoing content for the franchise, as well as providing design and programming insights for upcoming projects. He commonly worked with programmers across various aspects of the project and organized the implementation and integration of new content into the game.
Prior to joining Blizzard North
, Peter served as a Lead Programmer on several projects at 3DO
. In 2003, he left Blizzard to join the newly-formed Flagship Studios
with some other ex-Blizzard employees.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Torchlight (2009), Runic Games, Inc.
- Hellgate: London (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (2001), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Army Men: Air Tactics (2000), 3DO Company, The
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Army Men II (1999), 3DO Company, The
- Army Men (1998), 3DO Company, The