If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBorn in Quebec (Canada), Olivier Rouleau completed a master degree in computer science earning a high end scholarship from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. His track record also includes multiple awards in the fields of mathematics and politics. Throughout the years, he has avidly enjoyed role playing games and board/war games, often getting involved with local ventures & international companies to organize events of this nature.
His first involvement in the videogame industry dates back to 1999 (cf. non-credited work). He joined Ubisoft Montreal in 2003 where he was deemed “person most useful to his team” roughly 6 months after his arrival. At the beginning of 2006, he was still at Ubisoft Montreal, working as Team Lead of an AI/Gameplay programming team.
His current interests are geared toward game design, gameplay centric systems & AI programming.
Work non-credited on MobyGames so far:
- 1999 - AI Engineering on “The Insider” (never published), Dramaera / Invisio / Canal+, Annecy, France
- 2003 - Software Engineering on Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (Live / Patch Team), Ubisoft Montreal, Canada
- 2004 - Analysis & Consulting on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Ubisoft Montreal, Canada
- 2005 - Network & UI programming Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Gearbox, Dallas, USA
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Open Season (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.