Filip Marcus Aleksandrow
Developer BIOFilip Marcus Aleksandrow is a Norwegian Senior Interface Designer currently working in Montreal, Canada. He has worked on games since 2001 with companies such as Argonaut Games, EA UK, Criterion Games, Ubisoft Montreal and Behaviour Interactive.
Also Known As
- Filip Aleksandrow
- Disney•Pixar Brave (2012), Disney Interactive Studios
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- WET (2009), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Far Cry 2 (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Black (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Burnout Legends (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Catwoman (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Matt Hayes' Fishing (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.