Mike Best is a CG industry veteran who has provided technical art and animation for both games and television for over 15 years. He is currently based in Vancouver, Canada where he is the Technical Art Director at Piranha Games Inc.
His last completed project was at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
, where he worked on EyePet
, an augmented reality game for the PS3. Mike designed and implemented a cutting edge facial animation pipeline, which help bring an outstanding level of facial animation fidelity to the game.
Also Known As
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Kinect Adventures! (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Stronghold Crusader Extreme (2008), Gamecock Media Group
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- FireFly Studios' Stronghold 2 (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Catwoman (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Space Colony (2003), Gathering of Developers
- FireFly Studios' Stronghold Crusader (2002), Gathering
- FireFly Studios' Stronghold Deluxe (2002), Gathering of Developers
- FireFly Studios' Stronghold (2001), Gathering, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Caesar III (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.