Developer BIOLawrence S. Gross co-founded Knowledge Adventure in 1991 with Bill Gross and Rick Gibson.
He also served as Senior Vice President of Cendant Software and President of Davidson & Associates from 1997 to 1999. Larry left the video game industry when Cendant Software was sold to Havas in 1999.
He co-founded Altra Inc./AltraBiofuels Inc. and served as its Chief Executive Officer until May 2008. He also served as President of the European office of Idealab, and was a Director of Internet Brands, Inc.
Larry is a graduate of the Executive Program for Growing Companies, Stanford University Graduate School of Business and holds B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering & Applied Science from the California Institute of Technology.
Also Known As
- Lawrence S. Gross
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dinosaur Adventure 3-D (1999), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Jump Start Typing (1997), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- The Discoverers (1994), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Undersea Adventure (1994), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- 3-D Dinosaur Adventure (1993), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Kid's Zoo: A Baby Animal Adventure (1993), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Speed (1993), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Space Adventure (1992), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.