Michael J. Moore
Michael James Moore has been a 3D Animator & Artist active in the gaming industry since 2002. Before that, he graduated from 3 years of animation training at Capilano College, in both traditional and digital animation & 3D modelling. First job was at Radical Entertainment
on the 369 Interactive
team - the first game
of the CSI series
. On that project he modelled a number of backgrounds (not textured, that was assigned to another person down the assembly line), and assisted with the character animation during crunch time.
After the project ended the team was scaled back, which lead to the opportunity to work for Relic Entertainment
, on the exciting Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
RTS, first as a character modeller, then as a character animator.
Following that game was a period on Company of Heroes
RTS, then The Outfit
, a 3rd Person Shooter for the Xbox 360, and now on the second Dawn of War expansion pack.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Company of Heroes 2 (2013), SEGA Corporation
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution (2011), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (2011), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising (2010), Akella
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- The Outfit (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Game of the Year) (2005), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ Inc.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA