If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOGraduation from Long Island University with a degree in Marketing and a minor in Accounting, Joel got drafted. Once out of the service, Joel began working in educational media development. Starting as photographer, writer, and educational film producer. Joel’s next venture was to found his own video development company, JFAV, and then his first software companies Pelican Software.
Selling that company he and his business partner Susan Decker founded The Cute Company, which was purchased by Davidson & Associates, Inc. Joel remained on a President of The Cute Company, re-named Funnybone Interactive for seven years, seeing the company grow from 30 to over 110 employees. Joel as been a serial entrepreneur for the past twenty years and now helms the business management / personnel side of Polkadot Place.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Barbie as Rapunzel: A Creative Adventure (2002), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Jump Start: Animal Adventures (2002), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Rescue Heroes: Meteor Madness (2002), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Rescue Heroes: Hurricane Havoc (2001), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Fisher-Price Outdoor Adventures: Ranger Trail (1999), The Learning Company, Inc.
- Jump Start Music (1998), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Jump Start Spelling (1998), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Fisher-Price Great Adventures: Wild Western Town (1997), Davidson & Associates, Inc.
- Fisher-Price Learning in Toyland (1996), Davidson & Associates, Inc.
- Stay Tooned! (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.