Developer BIORay was born in Southern California, where he attended the University of California Irvine. Upon graduating in the year 2004, he began his career working as a Level Designer at Ubisoft Montreal studio, working on Far Cry Instincts and Splinter Cell: Double Agent. He left Ubisoft Montreal in 2006, for Sony Computer Entertainment of Europe and the London Studio. In 2007, he began working at Sony's Guerrilla Games studio on Killzone 2.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Ray Almaden
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Halo 4 (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Boom Blox Bash Party (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Killzone 2 (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Far Cry: Instincts - Evolution (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry: Instincts - Predator (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry: Instincts (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.