Developer BIOBrad has 45 years combined experience in retailing, corporate training, publishing, and software development. He has worked in large and small companies, started two of his own businesses, worked as a senior executive in two other startups. He is currently President/CEO of Groundbreaking Press and is a professor (lecturer) at Texas State University in San Marcos
Brad is a practitioner/scholar, using the skills and knowledge he has learned, to amass a remarkable record of accomplishment over the past 25 years. In addition to the numerous training programs he developed as founder of three major corporate training departments, he's produced more than 50 videos, 12 audio books, and over 100 consumer and business enterprise software products. He has completed every project begun in the past 25 years (no vaporware here), and, even more important, during that time not a single team member left during the development of a product. This is what Brad calls "employee retention".
Brad's amazing ability to complete projects on time and on budget, plus his creative management style, caught the attention of Tom Peters (In Search of Excellence), who then featured Brad in his book, Liberation Management.
Brad is an expert in many critical areas of business from customer service to the management of technology. He presents talks and seminar/workshops in a broad spectrum of subjects including, project management, technical risk management, creativity, team building, and effective leadership. As an author Brad has written four books, LUCKY THAT WAY - Stories of Seizing the Moment While Creating the Games Millions Play, GET THINGS DONE - Ten Secrets of Creating and Leading Exceptional Teams, ONE SHOVEL FULL - Telling Stories to Change Beliefs, Attitudes, and Perceptions, and WHY PUBLISH? - Making the Right Choices for Your Book.
Brad holds a Master's Degree in Futuristics. His speech, "Earthward Implications of Cosmic Migration," was given at the American Astronautical Society's proceedings in honor of the tenth anniversary of Apollo 11's landing on the moon.
Groundbreaking Press is a self-publishing services company dedicated to helping authors get their books into publication. In addition to working with individual authors, they also work with corporate clients that want to take advantage of their ability to produce high quality books at an extremely reasonable price.
Brad and his wife, Barbara Foley, live in the beautiful Texas hill country south of Austin.
More Bios |
Edit Bio | View History
- Wikipedia) -- Brad Fregger's Wikipedia Information.
- Fregger.com) -- Brad Fregger's personal website.
- YouTube) -- Brad Fregger's video channel
- Jack Nicklaus 5 (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus 4 (1997), Accolade, Inc.
- Solitaire Deluxe (1996), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Heaven & Earth (1992), Buena Vista Software
- Ishido: The Way of Stones (1990), Accolade, Inc.
- Hometown, U.S.A. (1988), Publishing International
- Solitaire Royale (1987), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Aliens: The Computer Game (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Ghostbusters (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Hacker II: The Doomsday Papers (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Murder on the Mississippi (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Portal (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Shanghai (1986), Activision, Inc.
- The Transformers: Battle to Save the Earth (1986), Activision, Inc.
- Hacker (1985), Activision, Inc.
- Master of the Lamps (1985), Activision, Inc.