If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIONoah Dudley is a Designer/Producer with credits on over 75 computer and video games, as well as having written source material for a number of role-playing publishers, including West End, White Wolf, WizKids, FASA, Fast Forward and AEG. He has worked as a Designer/Producer for Disney Interactive as well as Walt Disney Imagineering, where he produced several virtual-reality attractions for DisneyQuest. He has also produced games for Universal Studios and the Jim Henson Company.
He is now the President of Eight Legs, Inc., a development company that is currently producing a socially-based MMOG to be released in March 2007 as well as producing his first movie.
Also Known As
- N. Dudley
- Noah Dudly
- Noah L. Dudley
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Farscape: The Game (2002), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Muppet Pinball Mayhem (2002), NewKidCo, Inc.
- Hot Wheels: Crash! (1999), Mattel Interactive
- MatchBox Caterpillar Construction Zone (1999), Mattel Interactive
- Waterworld (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Disney's Bonkers (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey & Minnie (1994), Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
- Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit (1994), Absolute Entertainment, Inc.
- Disney's Aladdin (1993), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Goofy's Hysterical History Tour (1993), Absolute Entertainment, Inc.
- Nomad (1993), GameTek, Inc.
- Heaven & Earth (1992), Buena Vista Software
- The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (1992), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Dick Tracy: The Crime-Solving Adventure (1991), Disney Software
- Mickey's Colors & Shapes (1991), Walt Disney Computer Software, Inc.
- Dick Tracy (1990), Titus France SA