David Johnston is a Software Engineering MEng undergrad at Southampton University (England) who has been designing levels since he was 12.
His most notable work includes the design and creation of a number of official Counter-Strike maps including 'Dust', 'Dust 2' and 'Cobble'. In addition, he has worked under contract for Valve Software, creating 'Casbah' for Team Fortress Classic, 'Tides' (2001) and 'Sienna' (2004) for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. He also created three multiplayer maps in 2002 for EA Games' James Bond 007: Nightfire, 'Casino', 'Power Station' and 'Romania'. For 'Sienna' and 'Romania', David created both the map designs and their textures.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (2002), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- NHL 2K3 (2002), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Dark Side of the Moon (1998), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC
- Temüjin (1997), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC