John joined the industry at Rebel Boat Rocker
, where he had the opportunity to work with fellow "Dallas Shooter" alum Dirk Jones
. As one of the founders of Gearbox Software
, John led the engineering team on Half-Life: Opposing Force
, acting as both lead programmer and production/release coordinator. His previous development experience at startup companies in the point-of-sale and semiconductor industries includes the commercialization of multi-million dollar software products and the hiring and management of teams capable of shipping and supporting them.
In 2002, he was one of the founders of Pi Studios
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rage (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- VVVVVV (2010),
- DOOM Resurrection (2009), id Software, Inc.
- Fat Princess (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Call of Duty: World at War (2008), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Halo 2 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.