Before joining Gearbox Software
, David was a graduate student at Virginia Tech working towards a Master’s Degree in Biomedical engineering. While David has been editing levels since the days of Doom
, his path to professional game development started with levels created for Quake
and Quake II
and popular game variants such as Rocket Arena and Rocket Arena 2.
For Gearbox, David was responsible for the building the Boot Camp of Half-Life: Opposing Force
and co-designing Half-Life: Blue Shift
. He was involved with some of the biggest franchises in PC gaming, including Half-Life
, James Bond
, and Halo (PC)
. He is currently a lead designer at Pi Studios
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Halo 2 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.