Starting life as a demo scene programmer, Sean quickly became lost in the world of polygons and visible surfaces. Around the same time that he entered college at the University of Texas at Dallas, Sean began work with his high school friend, Steve Jones, on the Opal Engine. The development of this engine brought much experience and led to working first at VRGN then at Gearbox Software
. At Gearbox
, Sean works with Steve Jones to create advanced technology for the PC and PlayStation 2, but he managed to find time to implement several key features of Half-Life: Opposing Force
. Sean plans on finishing his Comp Sci degree at UTD, though it may take a while. Once, Sean ate a Taco Bueno product every day for ninety days.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Official Company Website - Talent - Sean Reardonhttp://www.gearboxsoftware.com/seanr.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.