Stephen Palmer co-founded the mobile game development studio Fun Machine
in 2011 and serves as the Vice President of Product Development. Previously he was a network administrator at Gearbox Software
. He also worked as a programmer for NASA's Geographic Information Systems Department and prior to Gearbox, he was a core member of the Rebel Boat Rocker team. His amateur levels for Quake
(including Dark Forest
and others) created under the handle "Reichert" garnered him a strong reputation in the on-line community. For Gearbox he managed the network and quality assurance teams and oversaw the development of the "All Star" multiplayer levels in Half-Life: Opposing Force
. Stephen was also part of the design team and created programming tools for the designers and artists.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Monster Lab (2008), Eidos, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Test Drive 5 (1998), Accolade, Inc.
- Test Drive: Off-Road 2 (1998), Accolade, Inc.