Developer BIOMarc came to Gearbox from Sierra Online where he held the positions of Business Development Manager and Brand Manager. With experience working on premiere titles including Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ground Control and Lord of the Rings, Marc brings a wealth of industry knowledge to our team. At Gearbox, Marc acts as a producer and also manages the company's corporate communications. Marc is a closet level designer and considers himself a game designer trapped in a marketing guy's body.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Offical Company Website - Talent - Marc Tardif
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Rage (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Conduit (2009), SEGA of America, Inc.
- DOOM Resurrection (2009), id Software, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Ground Control (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gunman Chronicles (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.