If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOFrom creating games on a Radio-Shack Color Computer (4k ram) to Xbox 360 next generation systems, Dustin has experienced the gamut of all gaming platforms and all game types. He made his first splash during the prime of the BBS era with Operation: Overkill, a text adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world (a mash of Roadwarrior meets Day of the Dead meets Dungeons and Dragons). This game paved the way for his future in the games industry as a game designer, programmer, and sound/music designer.
- Hero's Puzzle Path (2007), KATWorks Games, LLC
- BattleZone (2006), Atari, Inc.
- Terminator 3: The Redemption (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma (2003), Atari, Inc.
- John Romero's Daikatana (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Vietnam: Black Ops (2000), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Harvester (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Operation: Overkill II (1990),