Kevin Gliner has been developing games since 1991 for publishers such as Microsoft, Activision and Electronic Arts, among others. He has built three videogame startups in addition to managing internal studios at Activision and Maxis. He has personally designed over 20 titles for pc, console, web and mobile platforms and managed dozens more.
He is one of the founding directors of the IGDA and sat on the advisory board for the Austin Game Conference.
Kevin is busy planning his next big thing, although he does occasionally consult on design and management issues.
- Jack Nicklaus 6: Golden Bear Challenge (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Barrage (1998), Activision, Inc.
- The Fifth Element (1998), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- SiN (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Jack Nicklaus 4 (1997), Accolade, Inc.
- Marble Drop (1997), Maxis Software Inc.
- NetStorm: Islands at War (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Nightmare Creatures (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Full Tilt! Pinball (1996), Maxis Software Inc.
- Endorfun (1995), Time Warner Interactive, Inc.
- TriTryst (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.