John Schuch worked as a designer at Ritual Entertainment
. He left the company in November 2006 for 3D Realms
He was also know as "Hal9000", a level designer for DOOM 2
, DOOM 3
and the Quake series
. Hal9000 was also a host of the Pyro Pimps radio show (originally distributed in RealAudio format over the Internet).
- Pyro Pimps Show Archive -- Archive of a great original game radio show created by John "Hal9000" and Kiln before the word podcast ever existed.
- What The Hal -- John "Hal9000" Schuch's personal blog
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Global Agenda (2010), Hi-Rez Studios, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 25 to Life (2006), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- SiN Episodes: Emergence (2006), Valve Corporation
- 007: Agent Under Fire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.