David began his career as project leader for a research centre in the European car industry, where he signed three European patents and one world patent in six years. Upon his arrival in Quebec, he became project leader at Mega Brands (previously Megabloks) before joining Ubisoft Montreal, first as project coordinator, then as closer, associate producer and producer. After four years, David decided to take on new challenges and joined Stéphane D'Astous to set up Eidos-Montréal.
With 15 years' experience in management and more than 70 projects to his credit, David is the producer of the very first game to be developed by Eidos-Montréal. His responsibilities involve managing the budgets and the planning, recruiting production experts, and directing and supporting a team made up of 140 talented people.
- Tomb Raider (2013), Square Enix, Ltd.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition) (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Rocky Balboa (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- AND 1 Streetball (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.