|Lucky Luke: The Daltons (2008)||(Producer)|
|Sam & Max: Season Two (2008)||(Producer)|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)||(Production)|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)||(Game Design)|
|Catwoman (2004)||(Level Design)|
|Totally Spies! Totally Party (2008)||(Special Thanks)|
In 2001, Nicolas Frot worked at VISUAL IMPACT and was credited on:
- Wanadoo - Necronomicon (PS) as Localisation Manager.
- THQ - Moto GP (GBA) as Tester.
In 2003, he graduated from the Advanced School of Communication (ISCOM Paris) as Communication Manager.
From 2003 to 2005, he worked at MAGIC POCKETS and was credited on:
- Electronic Arts - Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (GBA) as Tester.
- Ubisoft - Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GBA) as Game / Level Designer.
- Electronic Arts - Catwoman (GBA) as Level Designer.
- Electronic Arts - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (GBA / NDS) as Junior Producer / Game Designer.
In 2006, he graduated from the "Masters in European Business - Paris / London" Program of the "European School of Management" (ESCP-Europe).
From 2007 to 2008, he worked at OUAT Entertainment as Producer and was credited on:
- Ubisoft - Totally Spies 3 (Nintendo DS).
- Ubisoft - Martin Mystery (Nintendo DS).
- Atari - Kirikou (Nintendo DS).
From 2008 to 2009, he worked at ATARI Europe as Producer and was credited on:
- Atari - The Daltons (Nintendo DS).
- Telltales - Sam & Max: Season 1 (PC).
- CCP Games - EvE Online : Apocrypha (PC).
- Stardock - Demigod (PC).
Today, Nicolas FROT works on games for professionals (Serious games) at ACTISIA.
Last updated: Jan 26, 2011