If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOPaul Tozour worked at Broderbund Software/Red Orb Entertainment from 1994 to 1998. From 1996 to 1998 he was the design lead and lead programmer on an real-time strategy title WarBreeds.
After that, he worked for a year at Gas Powered Games in Kirkland, WA, during the beginning of development for GPG's premier title, Dungeon Siege.
Paul then spent 1.5 years at Microsoft working with the former FASA Interactive developers, where he programmed the combat AI for Microsoft's MechWarrior 4: Vengeance.
He was at Ion Storm in Austin, Texas, between 2001 and 2002 where he was the AI lead for Thief: Deadly Shadows and also worked on the AI in Deus Ex: Invisible War.
Between July 2003 and June 2008 he was the Senior Engineer at Retro Studios and worked on the Metroid Prime games.
Now he working on Project Offset at Offset Software.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (2004), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004), Eidos, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege (2002), Microsoft Corporation
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- WarBreeds (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- In the 1st Degree (1995), Brøderbund Software, Inc.