Larry Merkel founded Atomic Games
with Keith Zabalaoui
and Ed Rains
in 1989. He co-designed the four games in the V for Victory Series
. Merkel later left the company, along with Ed Rains, before development on the first Close Combat
game was started. He later did the graphics and AI for the unfinished European Theater of Operations: Normandy
, along with Rains and I.L. Holdridge
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- World at War: Stalingrad (1995), The Avalon Hill Game Company
- Operation Crusader (1994), The Avalon Hill Game Company
- V for Victory: Gold-Juno-Sword (1993), Three-Sixty Pacific, Inc.
- V for Victory: Market-Garden (1993), Three-Sixty Pacific, Inc.
- V for Victory: Velikiye Luki (1992), Three-Sixty Pacific, Inc.
- V for Victory: D-Day Utah Beach (1991), Three-Sixty Pacific, Inc.