Edward Kennedy "Duke" Ellington (April 29, 1899 – May 24, 1974) was an American composer and pianist. He was one of the first and most influential leaders of jazz orchestra (Big Band), contributing to the development of the swing style in 1930s. Many of his compositions have become jazz standards, and he is the most recorded jazz composer of all times.
Also Known As
- L.A. Noire (2011), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (2011), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- The Saboteur (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Fedora Spade: The Last Job (2008), Radical Poesis Games & Creations
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Fedora Spade: Death Wears a Fedora (2007), Radical Poesis Games & Creations
- Fedora Spade: The Red Ring (2007), Radical Poesis Games & Creations
- NBA 2K1 (2000), SEGA of America, Inc.