Developer BIOVincent Cotte is from France and worked in the games industry between 2003 and 2007. He started in July 2002 as the assistant brand manager at Ubisoft and held that position until January 2004. In August 2004 he became a producer at Gameloft, a company with close ties to Ubisoft. He held that role until May 2006 working on many mobile titles. In May 2006 he became cost and productivity optimization manager at the company and in January 2007 e-commerce production manager. He left Gameloft in November 2007 and has since worked at A.T. Kearney and Amazon.
- Mobile Games Magazine) -- An interview about the development of
War of the Worldsand his work at Gameloft
- Mystery Mansion Pinball (2006), Gameloft S.A.
- Platinum Mahjong (2006), Gameloft S.A.
- Asphalt: Urban GT 2 (2005), Gameloft S.A.
- Football Trivia (2005), Gameloft S.A.
- Midnight Bowling (2005), Gameloft S.A.
- Platinum Solitaire (2005), Gameloft S.A.
- War of the Worlds (2005), Gameloft S.A.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal (2002), Bethesda Softworks LLC