Developer BIOBefore co-founding Ritual Entertainment Tom worked on a number of projects using the DOOM engine, including Master Levels for DOOM and Final Doom for id Software, Hell to Pay and Perdition's Gate for WizardWorks, and Memento Mori, a public domain freeware level pack.
Quake hit the scene and Tom knew what he wanted to do from that day forward. He helped founding Ritual Entertainment and initially created levels for their first product, Quake Mission Pack No 1: Scourge of Armagon. Later on, he served as level designer on Sin and created several single and multiplayer levels, including the first ever level to feature multiple gravity axis. For Ritual's next game, Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2, Tom took on the role lead designer and helped direct that game to completion.
Tom was Ritual's Vice President and Director of Development, planning and overseeing the development of all of the company's projects, until December 2006 when he left the company.
Earlier that year he had already co-founded the development company Escalation Studios.
Edit Bio | View History
- Rage (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Conduit (2009), SEGA of America, Inc.
- DOOM Resurrection (2009), id Software, Inc.
- Everyday Genius: SquareLogic (2009), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 25 to Life (2006), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- SiN Episodes: Emergence (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre (2004), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Star Trek: Elite Force II (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Agent Under Fire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 (2000), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Quake: The Offering (1999), id Software, Inc.
- SiN (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Quake Mission Pack No 1: Scourge of Armagon (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Final DOOM (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- H!Zone (1996), WizardWorks Software
- Perdition's Gate (1996), WizardWorks Software
- Master Levels for DOOM II (1995), id Software, Inc.