Matthias Worch was born in German and become a well-known level creator in the amateur Doom and Quake scene. He moved to America in 1998 to work on computer games professionally. He has contributed to some of the most visually compelling and innovative 3D games and has has been credited as designer, level designer, (technical) artist and programmer.
Matthias currently works for Factor 5 in San Rafael, CA.
- Waking Mars (2012), Tiger Style LLC
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lair (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike (2003), LucasArts
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Unreal Mission Pack 1: Return to Na Pali (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- The Wheel of Time (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- SiN (1998), Activision, Inc.