Developer BIODave has launched many successful AAA-quality titles, overseeing their development, design and managing the development teams. During that time, he ran several branch offices for several large companies, providing day-to-day management in a location geographically-remote from the corporate main offices. Dave also has extensive business development and negotiation skills developed over time by enlarging and establishing new divisions for corporations.
Dave is currently the Producer, Director and Lead Designer for the casually-oriented MMO at Gaia Online that has had over 500,000 players in the first month of Open Beta.
Games that Dave has previously designed and produced include: zOMG!, Planetside, Tribes 2, Heavy Gear II, Absolute Zero, and Crusaders of Might & Magic.
Games he helped to create or did significant work on include: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, Pools of Darkness (the first AD&D computer games), Mage Knight: Apocalypse, Mechwarrior II, Mechwarrior II: Ghost Bear's Legacy, Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Dave Georgeson
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Mage Knight: Apocalypse (2006), Namco Hometek Inc.
- PlanetSide (2003), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Tribes 2 (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Crusaders of Might and Magic (2000), 3DO Company, The
- Heavy Gear II (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Battlezone (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Heavy Gear (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Absolute Zero (1995), Domark Software, Inc.
- Pools of Darkness (1991), Strategic Simulations, Inc.